Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Month Eleven
Dear Aeralyn,



Wow. That is really all I can say about this month. Just wow. I am amazed by how much you've changed and by how much you have accomplished these past four weeks.

On the first of this month, you took one little wobbly step, and then you promptly fell down and looked shocked. Then, five days later, you let go of the couch and took about twelve steps. Every day after that was spent with you practicing your walking. You fell down alot, and you got plenty of bumps and bruises, but you never stopped trying. Last week, you decided that you are all about this walking stuff. Your crawling days are in the past, and I have to say that I'm a little sad. You are quickly leaving your baby days behind and becoming a toddler.

Along with learning how to walk, you also learned a few new skills. You can now blow kisses and wave "bye bye", and these are probably two of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life. I can't get enough of it, and you love to show off. You also will choose a book that you want to read and bring it to someone to read it to you. You have your favorite books, and you don't want to have anything to do with the other ones that you have. When you are given a tissue or a baby wipe, you will pretend to blow your nose, and then shove the tissue in someones face. Which everyone thinks is hilarious.

You are so curious about any and everything. You learn something new every day, and I'm constantly amazed. You have such a big personality for such a little girl. And very strong opinions too. I love everything about you.

Love you punkin',

Mama


4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

"When you are given a tissue or a baby wipe, you will pretend to blow your nose, and then shove the tissue in someones face. Which everyone thinks is hilarious."

Aww, that sounds so cute! Wonder where she learned to do that....?

Blogger Marz said...

Awww...
the time is flying way too fast. my goodness.
Happy 11th month birthday!!!

Blogger Alicia said...

Too cute! Kyra did the same thing with a tissue or wet wipe, I would laugh and refuse it which would only spur her on that much more.

You've been tagged. Go check out my blog!

Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! 11 months already! Happy 11 month b-day Aeralyn!

Heather, miss hearing from you on my blog....hope everything is ok...

Have you figured out what you're doing for Aeralyn for her birthday? I'd love to see the decorations if you've picked them out!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer