Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Who says this blog isn't about me?
I saw this a little while back at Erica's, Alicia's, and Lidsey's, so I decided to do it tonight since I can't sleep. Enjoy.




1. Name one person who made you smile today? Aeralyn
2. What were you doing at 8 this morning? Probably begging Aeralyn for just five more minutes of sleep
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? laying in bed trying to go to sleep
4. What is something that happened in 1994? I went to Disney World for the first time
5. What is the last thing you said out loud? "I can't go to sleep" to Aaron.
6. How many different things did you drink today? Three: Water, Caffiene free coke, apple juice
7. What color is your hairbrush? one is black and red, the other one is wooden
8. What was the last thing you bought? something for Alicia. I'm sending it in the mail tomorrow hopefully!
9. What was the last gift you received? Let me see...the last gift I got was Christmas, and I got alot of gifts. I'll just say my cedar chest that Aaron got me.
10. What color is your front door? white
11. Where do you keep your change? in a big water jug
12. What was the weather like today? cold but sunny
13. What’s the best ice cream flavor? strawberry
14. Do you have a sister? yep, the lovely Anita that you all see comment every day. She needs to start her own blog so you can all know her too.
15. Are you very random? have you read my blog lately? yes.
16. Do you want to cut your hair? YESS!!
17. Are you over the age of 25? No not yet
18. Do you talk a lot? It depends on what mood I'm in. Generally, no.
19. Do you watch the OC? Nope
20. Does your screen name have an ‘x’ in it? No
21. Do you know anyone called Steve? yep
22. Do you make up your own words? only all the time
23. Are you ticklish? not at all. I think it's all in your head.
24. Are you typically a jealous person? jealousy is one of my many faults.
25. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘C’. CJ
26. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘D’? David
27. Who’s the 1st person on your dialed calls list? Aaron
28. What did the last text messages you received say? "Sometimes I want to kill you" I'm not even kidding.
29. Do you have curly, frizzy hair? yes unfortunately
30. What is the next show/concert your going to? yeah, right. I don't think those are in the budget.
31. Who is the worst person in your life? Wow, um...I don't think I have one of those.
32. Who is the coolest person in your life? Aeralyn. ( for the record, Aaron wanted me to put him and say that "he's so cool that he craps ice cubes".)
33. What is something you type a lot? tatertot
34. What is the last thing you ate? a bowl of Smacks cereal. Yes, that is a part of Healthy Living. Shut up.
35. Have you seen the movie ‘Donnie Darko’? Can't say that I have
36. Do you have work tomorrow? Mom's never get a day off.
37. Are you a fighter or a lover? I'm a little bit of both. Mostly a fighter I guess.
38. When was the last time you said ‘I love you’ to someone? earlier
39. What should you be doing right now? sleeping
40. Do you have a nickname? only about a million. Sweet Pea is the one I hear most often.
41. Are you a heavy sleeper? no
42. When was the last time you used a skateboard? never. I'm not the least bit graceful enough to try skateboarding.
43. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks? I haven't seen a movie in the past two weeks....*sigh*
44. Do you think you’re going to follow through with your new years resolution? I hope so. So far I'm not doing so well though.
45. Where do you want to go most in the world? I'd love to go to Australia
46. Which chat program do you use? I don't chat.
47. Are you tired today? obviously not if I can't sleep
48. Who is your current favorite band? Blue October
49. What is your favorite item of clothing? my black yoga capris
50. Do you wear designer labels? I don't think those are in the budget either.

Labels: , ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

A present? For Moi? Ooh, how fun! What is it? It's not the duck in your fridge is it? Oh, no, guess you didn't buy that... um? Is it a bag full of hundred dollar bills? Ah, wait, guess you can't really "buy" money.... um... I'll come up with some more.
Hope Aeralyn gives you the 5 more minutes of sleep today!

Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh, good! You got my text message! :D

Blogger Heather said...

LOL Lindsey! I have to admit it took me a little too long to catch on to that...I forgot my answers from last night!

Alicia- I'll give you a hint- it was on sale, it's in a bag, and it's something you've already got but I couldn't pass it up because IT WAS MEANT TO BE! =)

Blogger Alicia said...

Um... could you possible be a little less vague?

Oh, wait, I know! Another baby! Yea! You know it's illegal to buy babies.... and if you keep it in that bag for too long it's going to sufficate. I suggest you take the little tyke out.

Blogger Heather said...

Definitely not a baby. I figure you can take care of having another one yourself! =)

I bought them on clearance, and it is seasonal. Actually, they won't be of any use to you right now, but I still had to get them because a while back I searched the planet for some for you and couldn't find any that weren't mine.

Now I think I just gave it away!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer