Friday, November 17, 2006
It's been one of those weeks...
Hi people! I didn't forget about you, hope you didn't forget about me. It's been one of those weeks this week. You know what I'm talking about: the kind of week where you just want to stay in bed all day everyday and wish that the world would just leave you alone. No such luck.

The baby? Won't nap. She is napping right now, and this is the first time since Monday. MONDAY!!! It's not that she won't fall asleep. She actually falls asleep pretty easily, but once I put her down? Wide awake and ready to be entertained. Am I the only person out there who has this problem? Surely some of you have been through this before, right? Or maybe it's just me. I'm the lucky one. I'm developing a permanent twitch in my left eye and my house is in dire need of attention. I need HELP! Somebody out there has to have some advice. I'm waiting.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I have no advice for you, just support. Keep telling yourself that "this too shall pass." Before you know it she's going to be crawling around and fighting you when you pick her up to love and cuddle on her because she's too busy trying to explore her new world. When that happens, you'll be crying on Aaron's shoulder that your baby doesn't love you or want you anymore. As with every other mother in the world, I too have been there and now it's your turn. So when you get frustrated, look at your new semi-perminant attachment, give her a kiss, and enjoy that she want you and only you... for now, because "this too, shall pass."

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer