Sunday, November 19, 2006
It's been a year already??
Today is mine and Aaron's one year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it has been a year already. This time last year everyone was breathing a huge sigh of relief because the wedding went as perfect as it possibly could have, and I was turning back into my regular self after morphing into the biggest "Bridezilla" anyone had ever seen. Thank God no one got hurt, but it was pretty close. Our wedding day is one that I will always remember. I'm pretty sure my feet didn't touch the ground the whole day. Aaron gives me plenty of things to complain about to all of you, but all of those quirks and imperfections make me love him even more.

Baboo:
I love you more than you could possibly imagine. I knew when I met you nine years ago that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Thank you for letting me steal the covers and eat the last of the Christmas cookies. Your the special sauce to my Big Mac, the Derek to my Meredith and the sugar in my tea, but best of all your my sweet Baboo. I will always love you, even when you forget to bring the trashcan back from the road. I hope we have a hundred more anniversaries.
Love you bunches:
Sweet Pea
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow grats heather!! time is gonna fly by i promise. we just celebrated our 4 year anniversary 2 weeks ago and it honestly seems like last week that we got married :) <3 Tara

Blogger Lindsey said...

Wow...the special sauce to your Big Mac? You're such a poet.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Yay!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer