Thursday, November 09, 2006
Thursday Thirteen #2

Thirteen Shows I Like to Watch



1. Grey's Anatomy: You know you saw that one coming.

2. How I Met Your Mother

3. Two and a Half Men

4. Dancing With The Stars : Go Emmitt!!!

5. Desperate Housewives: was this past Sunday's episode not THE BEST!! Oh. My. GOODNESS! I was just about to give up on this show too, but now I'm hooked again.

6. The Price is Right

7. Entertainment Tonight: The only problem I am having with this show at the moment is that it has turned into the Anna Nicole Documentary, but I'm sure that will be over soon.

8. Everybody Loves Raymond: This is my life in a TV show. No really, it is! My in laws live next door. No kidding.

9. Live with Regis And Kelly: Brightens up my morning!

10. Ugly Betty

11. Trading Spaces: Who doesn't love this show, really?

12. The CBS Evening News with Katie Couric

13. Bringing Home Baby on TLC: I used to watch this show while I was pregnant and it would scare the crap out of me. Now I can watch it and say "Thank GOD that is over with!"


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Labels: ,



15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How I met your mother is simply awesome..I also want Emmit to win simply because Mario has been dancing for years

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do enjoy HIMYM ... Just did my first TT... TV shows will crtainly be an upcoming list.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, Ooh, How I met your mother. We watch that too. I gave up on DH back at the end of the 1st series though.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love #1 and #2, too.

I'm gonna have to start watching #13. I have no children and I need to be scared.

I love your template-- gorgeous!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch TV but I've recently gotten hooked on DH. We don't get it here in Romania, at least not in order, so I'm watching it on DVD.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Everybody Loves Raymond...and Trading Spaces. Happy TT. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them too. I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy tonite. I also want Emitt to win. "Ride Sally Ride!" Great list. Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles,
Maryanne

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought I was the only person watching How I Met Your Mother.

And Trading Spaces never ever gets old! I love the ones with Frank - I'm not crazy about all of his designs, but I LOVE him!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg desperate housewives was awesome this week! i loved it! and im in emmits corner too. hes just awesome :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Go Emmitt! I think Mario is HOT, but Emmitt's having more fun!
Have a Happy Thursday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love Desperate Housewives too!

Happy TT!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list! I just did my first one too, so I'm looking for good ideas.

Happy TT!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love watching Regis and Kelly, it's definitely a great way to start the day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list! am currently addicted to dancing with the stars too. my tt's up! ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Dixie a friend of Bonds... feel free to visit me too. Love your blog.

Congratulations on you baby....It gets oh so much better.. I have two kids... a 17 yr old son and an 11 yr old daughter

Oh... I love Ugly Betty too...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer