Friday, October 27, 2006
Stuff That Annoyed me This Week
Please bear with me. I'm running off of very little sleep because I was worried about little miss last night (see shots), so I don't have enough brain power to make an actual intellgent thought for you today. But I am forcing myself to make a post because, incase you haven't noticed, I have posted every day this week. *gives self a pat on the back*


1. On Monday, Aeralyn and I took a walk to the post office. When I got there I realized I had left my keys at home. Thankfully the lady behind the desk was nice enough to give me my mail. And when I say nice, I actually mean that she acted as if it were the biggest burden in the world for her to get off the phone and actually, I don't know, do her job.

2. I couldn't find the canned chili at Food Lion. I walked around the store 3 times looking for the canned chili. Then Aaron called me on my cell phone and I got completely distracted and left the store without getting the chili at all.

3. When I asked the nurse at Aeralyn's appointment yesterday if I should give her Tylenol or Ibuprofen for the fever and pain from the shots, she said either one would be perfectly fine. When I called the after hours nurse line last night to tell them about Aeralyn's fever and I mentioned I had given her Ibuprofen, the nurse told me (in a frantic voice I might add) that I should not give her any more ibuprofen because it can cause bleeding of the stomach in children under 6 months. Thanks for that info! Maybe someone should inform nurse knows-it-all about that little tid bit of advice.

4. As you all know, Thurdays are my favorite day of the week because of Grey's Anatomy. Last night GA was a re-run. And not only did they show one re-run, they showed two. Thanks for ruining my week.

5. Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, you all know that George (T.R. Knight) is my favorite charachter, right? No? Well, his is. And maybe I had fantasies of running away with him. Don't look at me like that, I would have sent money to Aaron. But as it turns out, George would be more interested in running away with Aaron than with me. That's right, he's gay. That sound? That sound you just heard? was my heart breaking.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay or not... I am in love with "George" and all his handsom glory. And "George" is not gay... T. R. Knight is. Even after the news, I have continued my dreams of Me, George, and an empty bar. Oh, wait, i'm still typing to you. Sorry. *wiping drool off my face now* --Alicia

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer