Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Go Britney!
There is absolutely no possible way that I could come up with something good for you all today. You see, I am sick. The nasty cold has attacked my body, and right now? It is kicking my butt. My head weighs approximately 369lbs, and I have blown my nose atleast a dozen times in the last three minutes. But I didn't want to completely dissapoint you all by not mentioning the Britney Spears and Kevin Federline divorce. All I really have to say about that one is: Yay for you Britney! You finally woke up and realized that you were with a total jack ass. It's about time.

It is also about time for me to go rummaging through the medicine cabinet to find some sinus medicine. I hope to be back tomorrow with a lovely Thursday Thirteen for you all to enjoy.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! But until then, stay away from me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh, feel better soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you have the crud. Welcome to the world of being sick and being the mom(the one that can't get sick)and having a little baby and "big baby" to take care of. What were you thinking being so selfish getting sick! All kidding aside, hope you feel better soon.
Anita

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer