Sunday, October 29, 2006
Thanks Anyway
Wanna know what happens when your dear husband "helps out" with the housework?

1. Kitchen towels are put away in the same spot as the bathroom towels.
2. Clothes are wadded up and stuffed into drawers they don't even belong in.
3. Dishes are scattered randomly in the dishwasher.

Back off ladies, he's all mine.

But I'm not mad. Nope. Not me. Happy as can be. Wanna know why? Because I've caught on to this little game. Do you really think I'm going to believe that he is so stupid that he doesn't know that the kitchen towels go in the drawer in the kitchen? After all, I saw him reach in that very drawer this morning to get a towel to dry his hands. I know what he wants. And what he wants? Is for me to get mad and say "Well, since you can't do it right anyway, then I'm not going to ask you to help anymore."

HAHAHAHAHAH!! Too bad I'm smarter than he is. Yes, I said it. I am smater than him. Next time I will just casually walk over to him as he's loading the dishwasher and say "Dear, it works out much better if you put the bowls in the top. Thank you so much for helping!"

All you ladies out there better be taking some notes. Your husband/boyfriend/whatever the heck you have will try this on you too. Trust me. But you'll know what to do. You're welcome!


Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL my hubby does the same thing and i've handled it the same way you have in mind and yup worked like a charm, except for one thing. he was like "well since u know everything about it you do it! " but he still finished what he was doing and has done it since in the "right" way lol

~Tara

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I don't usually have to worry about that kinda stuff (or the laundry stuff) cause he does it all anyway... but he has this really bad habit of using a new glass every.single.time he wants a drink. Grr.

Blogger Heather said...

Too funny Tara! I'm sure I'll hear that comeback...I'll have to think of something witty to say back to him. LOL!

Erica, I'm the one in our house that gets a new glass for each drink. Somehow I just end up losing the one I had before,and throughout the course of a day I end up using 5 or 6 glasses! Sounds like you've gotta good man over there..would he be willing to come teach my husband a few things?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer