Saturday, November 04, 2006
Tagged

Erica has recently become one of my daily reads, and now I'm kinda regretting it because it means I have to do this meme. She told me my life depends on it. I'm just kidding, she's not making me, but she kinda guilted everyone who reads her blog into doing it, so here I am. And let me tell you a secret: I kinda like doing them anyway. Enjoy!

***************************************************************

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
I found Aaron.

2. When was the last time you shaved?
Umm...you really don't want to know. Heck, it's been so long I don't even know!

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Trying not to blow up my website while I was making it all new and shiny. Do you like it?

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Nursing Aeralyn.

5. Are you any good at math?
Absolutely not. I really suck at math actually.

6. Your prom night?
Was lame! There was a styrofoam fountain with red water pouring out of it. STYROFOAM people. Classy!

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I know of.

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Well, I didn't have to take a loan out for school, but I did anyway just so I could use the money. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
Of course! It is one of my favorite songs of the moment. If you click that little link over to the right that says "Myspace" you can listen to it.

10. Last thing received in the mail?
A Parenting Magazine. I need all the help I can get!

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
Four. White Grape Juice, Sweet Tea, Coke and Water.

12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine?
If I have to, but not usually.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Reba McIntire

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No

15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
I had an abcess on one of my baby teeth one time, and I had to have it pulled. It was not fun.

16. What is out your back door?
The trash can and the chain saw that Aaron was using to scare the Trick or Treaters Wednesday night. Don't come steal the chainsaw if you're reading this.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Nope

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Oh yeah I love the way it makes it all salty and dry feeling. And the tangles just make my day.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes, and could you really think of a more useless gift? I hate the popcorn that comes in those things.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Quite a few times, and it was awesome!

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
No

22. Some things you are excited about?
The Brad Paisley concert Saturday night, Aeralyn's first Christmas, Thanksgiving, My first Wedding Anniversary coming up

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
um..gross!

24. Describe your keychain(s)?
A mini flip flop and a silver one that came off of a pair of Nine West shoes.

25. Where do you keep your change?
In an empty water cooler jug. It's Aeralyn's college fund. Don't laugh...I'm not kidding.

26. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have quite a few...as if it really gets cold here.

27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Extremely hot! Everybody got sunburn because it was outside.

28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Not unless we have company.

29. Tag! You're it. If you made it this far you have to do this on your own blog. Make sure to leave me a comment so I'll know to come and take a look.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL "guilted", I love it. Since I've already done the meme, I'm not doing it again :p~

I'm LOL @ the styrofoam fountain too. Priceless! Did you get a photo?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And also I really like the new layout! Makes me want to redo mine cause I'm just using a MT template at the moment. :\

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally stealing your chainsaw. Right now. Really, go look...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer