Thursday, October 26, 2006
Thursday Thirteen #1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thirteen Things I Love About The Fall
1. Halloween! I might possibly decorate more for halloween than for Chrstmas. Is that bad?

2. Pumpkins

3. The beautiful colors of the changing leaves.

4. The smell of pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon.

5. Thanksgiving. Also known as: eat-so-much-turkey-and-pie-that-your-pants-don't-zip day.

6. The day after Thanksgiving. Also known as: buy-everything-in-sight-because-it's-on-sale-OH-MY-GOODNESS day.

7. Sweaters and boots and jeans OH MY!

8. I'm only on number 8?! This is harder than I thougt! Um...Pie? As in Pecan PIE! Apparently one can only consume pecan pie during the fall and winter months.

9. Hunting season! Wait, how did that get on the list...that was meant for the "Thirteen things I hate about fall" list.

10. Outside temperatures that are no longer in the categories of "Hot as hell" and "Hotter than hell".

11. My hair always looks best in the fall.

12. Halloween candy.

13. Carving pumpkins. (while typing this I have found that I do not posses the ability to type the word pumpkin correctly on the first try. It always comes out pumkin. You are astounded by my spelling abilities)




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Nall said...

Great list!! Welcome to TT!
I love the fall too and all of those great fall food and smells. It is my favorite time of the year.

My list is up!

Blogger Carrie said...

thanks for coming to my tt!

fall is not the only time for pecan pie!! my husband loooooves it, so i make it for special occasions year round.

Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for coming to my TT! I LOVE fall as well! My absolutely favorite time of year. I have an incredibly decedant recipe for Pumpkin Cobbler if you're interested. I'll post it on my blog in the next day or so.

Great list!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was fun, and time consuming!
I'm going to try to do this every Thursday.

Blogger -atomik kitten said...

I love the leaves changing colors. I taught my boys how to take leaves in the beginning of fall (before they start to change) and do a little trick with them to see what color they will be. Very cool.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Sounds like your girl is growing like a weed!

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ooooo, I love it!! Happy TT!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. :) I love fall - it's the season with the best weather for running. :) And I love the fall colours. :)

Happy TT. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. Love those pumkin spice candles.Thanks for dropping by my site.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer