Wednesday, October 11, 2006
And It's Not Even Monday
Hey! Wanna know how you can really make yourself feel like crap? Listen up, there's only two easy steps:

Step 1: Gain 50lbs during your pregnancy.
Step 2: Try on your pre-pregnancy jeans that were a little on the snug side before you got pregnant when you're only a month post partum.

Someone please kill me now. What the hell was I thinking, I mean really?

I'm so sick of wearing sweat pants and *GASP* my MATERNITY CAPRIS every freaking day. I said to myself this morning: "Self, let's just try on those cute jeans that we loved so much before we got knocked up. Sure we've only lost half of that pregnancy weight, and so what if our butt is still the size of New Mexico, they might just fit."

Guess what?

They didn't fit. Maybe they didn't even go over my hips even a LITTLE BIT! But that's okay. I totally needed a wakeup call, and that was definitely it. So, I'm starting today. I'm going to start with baby steps so maybe this won't be one of those times I fail miserably and feel like poop.

As of today I promise to walk ATLEAST 3 times a week, and I will only drink water. Okay, I take back the water part. I have to drink sweet tea with dinner, but for the rest of the day, only water. That's all the baby steps for today. Give me a break, I'm still a little shell shocked from the earlier events. Wish me luck.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger a mummy losing it said...

I had a baby girl on August 29 and trust me, my pre-pregnancy go nowhere near over my butt!

I too am determined to start getting back in shape. 26 pounds to lose. Argh!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer