Monday, October 23, 2006
2FUNE4RL
Um, HI! (waves shyly) I'm still here. Bet you were wondering if I had dropped off the face of the earth, but GOOD NEWS! I didn't, I was just busy. No, really. Don't look at me like that! This time I actually was busy, not just being lazy or whatever. Promise.

I've noticed that I really kinda suck at this whole blogging thing. Okay, before you freak out and start saying stuff like "she's just fishing for compliments", no I'm not. I really don't have a lot of interesting stuff to talk about. Well, I take that back. Plenty of interesting things happen around here on a daily basis, but I might not always know how to word it to make it interesting to everyone else. So this is why I don't update on a daily basis. Also the baby doesn't like to nap, ever. I'm working on it though, so hang in there.

I started this post to tell you all about something hilarious that Aaron and I saw yesterday. Let me just tell you, it was the funniest thing that I had seen in a really long time, and I guess it shouldn't have been, but for some reason we just had the sillies or something because we are STILL laughing about it today. No joke.

We were driving home from the mall and we got behind a new black Mustang. I immediately noticed the liscence plate. It read: SQRPNTS

Squarepants. SquarePANTS? Squarepants!! Okay, so it's really not that funny. The guy (or girl it could have been at this time because we had yet to see the driver), is a fan of our yellow friend who just happens to live in a pineapple under the sea. That's fine with me, advertise it all day long. But wait, there's more!

We got into the passing lane to pass the Spongebob fan, and that's when we noticed that HE was a young (probably early thirties) Asian man. Still not funny? He was in a business suit with AVIATOR sunglasses! Not just any aviators people, I'm talking about BIG Top Gun style aviators (dude AVIATORS!!). And he was totally rocking out to a song on the radio. I like to think that he was singing along to "Jitterbug" or something like that just because that makes the situation that much more hilarious! Now come on, you can not tell me that is not funny? Spongebob + Asian Business Man + HUGE Aviators = AWESOMENESS!!

Aaron and I were laughing uncontrollably, and now all we have to do in a moment of silence is say "squarepants", and we are thrown into another fit of laughter. It's the little things in life people.

Can't you just see this guy sitting at home in his spongebob pajamas singing along to the theme song? YES! Yes you can now that I put that image into your head. You are so welcome for that. And now we all will be walking around all day singing "Wake me up before you go go..." You are also welcome for THAT!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! There's nothing wrong with being a Spongebob fan! I think that show is hilarious! Rock on, Asian business man!

Jody actually bought me a Spongebob pillow - initailly as a joke - but I cuddle with it all the time, and now it's sort of a joke with us that Spongebob is the "other man" in our relationship, and we will have fake arguments about how I spend too much time cuddling with Spongebob at night instead of with Jody. Yes, we are that sad...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer