Tuesday, April 25, 2006
#16 from previous journal
Aaron is getting excited about the baby! I think it has taken him a while to realize everything that is going on, but when he went with me to the ultrasound and he saw her moving around and everything, it all pretty much sank in. And ever since, he has been showing his excitement more and more. Today, he bought his first present for her. It is a little camoflauge onsie from Bass Pro Shops! He is so excited about it, and he has shown it to everybody. There is a camoflauge dress that is for bigger sizes that he wants to go back and get her once she gets a little older. I think it is so cute, and I'm really glad he is excited! Aaron and his dad got the screen door hung on the nursery today so that we can keep the cat out without having the barrier of a regular door. And we painted the letters for the wall and the shelf that we are hanging over the dresser/changing table. It is all really starting to come together. Unfortunately, Coal thinks that we are getting this room together for him. As soon as he steps into the room, he starts to purr really loud, and whenever he gets the chance he curls up in the crib for a snooze! I have a feeling he is going to be rather heartbroken when he finds out that it's actually for a baby, not for him. Oh well, he will get over it I am sure. That's all I have for now!

Labels:



footer