Saturday, April 08, 2006
#14 from previous journal
Well, baby Erin is half-baked today!! 20 weeks down, only 20 more to go!! We have been working on the nursery, and we finished it tonight!! It is painted, all of the furniture is put together, and I went ahead and put up the bedding just to see what it will look like. It is so pretty!!! I hope she loves it! I will post pics ASAP. Monday is the big appointment. I am going back to the Cancer Institute for my genetic blood test. They will draw the blood and send it to Philadelphia, then they will do the testing and the results will be back in 4-6 weeks. I will let everyone know as soon as I get the news. I'm sure everything is going to be just fine. We had a little bit of a crisis last night after we got done painting the nursery! Aaron put a paintbrush in the hallway bathroom to soak, and accidentally forgot he left the water running. Well, it flooded the bathrooom and hallway, and by the time I found it it was already seeping into the living room and the back 3 bedrooms! Thank goodness for Coal, our cat, because he was meowing at the top of his lungs in the hallway, and that is what made me go and see what was wrong. I turned off the water and ran into the kitchen to get Aaron from the backyard, but my feet were wet and they slipped right out from under me. I landed hard on my tailbone! I called the doctor and she said to take it easy and everything should be fine, but if I feel anything weird to go ahead and go to the ER. Everything has been fine, I'm just a little sore!! But the flood was cleaned up and all is well now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Labels:



footer