Thursday, March 30, 2006
#12 from previous journal
I'm 18 weeks pregnant today, and I have come to a conclusion...I am giving birth to a Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll. Yep, that's right. It's no longer a baby in there, but a chocolate pastry. YUM! I went through an entire box in 3 days! I just can't get enough of them!! But I'm going to slow down because I don't want to start gaining unessecary weight. We have had beautiful weather here the past couple of days, and it is supposed to continue throughout the weekend. I love this time of year! I've got all the windows open in the house, and the ceiling fans on low. Ahhhh...Beautiful!! Coal (my cat) must think so too because he is stretched out in the middle of the floor catching a sunbeam and taking a nap. My belly has really started to POP this week! It's kind of exciting because I've started feeling more movement. It has went from little flutters to more like thumps. I love it! Last weekend Aaron put together the crib and the changing table in the nursery! I think he might put together the armoire this weekend, and then the furniture will be done!! Then we get to start decorating! I'm so excited about that. I will post pictures of our progress. I also need to take some belly pics so you all can see how much I've grown. I guess that is all for now! Hope everyone is doing well!

Labels:



footer