Monday, March 06, 2006
#9 from previous journal
Okay guys, I had a doctors appointment today and everything looks great with baby tatertot!! We got to hear the heartbeat, but barely because the little booger kept jumping around like crazy!!! The docotor said that the heartbeat is in the 150's - 160's. She couldn't get an accurate reading because it wouldn't be still long enough. But it was really exciting to hear that everything is doing great so far...I just can't wait to find out what it is!!! We are hoping to find out the first week in April but we shall see!! I think it's going to be a girl...but I really don't know. Aaron is hoping for a boy, but really we don't care either way as long as it is healthy. I got my quad-screen blood test done to test for down's syndrome and other diseases, so we should get the results in 2 weeks. I think everything is going to be just fine. Hope everyone is doing great!

Labels:



footer