Thursday, February 16, 2006
#6 from previous journal
Today is day number 90, and I'm SICK!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck! But I'm feeling a little better...and it's been so nice and sunny and warm outside, so that is helping too. My OB office called today and they scheduled an appointment with the perinatologist for me to have genetic counseling. When I wrote down all the family history and all that good stuff during my first doctor's appointment, my OB got a little concerned. So they are considering this a high risk pregnancy because of my family history and because of the problems I've had so far. I'm kind of glad because that means that they will monitor the baby a lot more closely and there will be less chance of soemthing bad happening. And also, they might give me a 3D ultrasound when it's time to find out the gender. That would be so awesome!! I will keep everyone posted with how the appointmet goes. Hope everyone is doing well!

Labels:



footer