Monday, March 20, 2006
#11 from previous journal
Hi everybody!! Today is March 20th, and I'm 17 weeks pregnant...and it's the first day of spring!! It is crazy to think that this time next year I will have a 7 month old baby...spring will never be the same again. It will always be a little bit sweeter! I am having a great pregnancy. I have only gained three pounds so far, and I'm still in my regular jeans, I just have to wear them pretty low under my belly. I seem to be carrying high, and I've heard that that means it is a boy. I hope so, but I will be happy either way. I'm really ready for my doctor to schedule our gender ultrasound!! I'm so impatient! But time really is flying by...maybe too fast because I still don't think we are ready. But we will do what we have to when the time comes. I just hope this baby bakes as long as it is supposed to and comes out as healthy as it can be. Hope everyone is having a great start to spring!

Labels:



footer