Friday, July 13, 2007
Search Strings Revealed
July 1st was my one year blogiversary. I've been saving up the funniest search strings throughout the year just for this event. So sit back and relax while I take you through the crazy things that people have actually typed in to Google that led them to this website, and my answers to their questions.

1. "How to get husband to unload the dishwasher": I suggest promise him a special prize later on wink wink ,or you could try a different approach. Such as collapsing into a ball of tears, hiccupping through sobs about how you just can't do it ALL! Or threaten his life. Whatever works for you.

2. "Will OB induce early because you cry?": Nope, I tried that one.

3. "Tatertot casserole": sorry, wrong tatertot.

4. "Show me video of nipples over 1.5 inches long": Um, no. And why would you want to see that? Never mind, don't tell me.

5. "I keep getting bigger and bigger": I know the feeling...

6. "T.R. Knight gay in the bathtub": Yes, I believe he is gay in the bathtub, and also in the kitchen, and the front yard. Pretty much everywhere I would assume.

7. "Mad at clumsy wife": Aaron? Is that you?

8. "Pink mold in fridge": I know! Pretty!

9. "We were so happy and perfect then I got pregnant": the shock will wear off, I promise.

10. "Spanking bare hairbrushes teenagers mothers": Uh, what?!

11. "Stinks McGee": Also known as Lola-Belle

That's all of the funny ones I have for now. But wait! There's more! If you can guess the number one search string that has led people to this website over the past year, I will give you, yes YOU, 10 million dollars! Well, not really, but I'll announce you as the winner or something sweet like that. So, get to guessing and leave your answers in the comments. I'll give you a hint: It's not Pieces of Me.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

Lol! those are funny
I didn't cry for my ob to induce but I begged & almost cried, didn't work either, lol.
1.5 inch? hmmm...nope I don't think I want to see either, lol
Pink Mold? WTF?

Blogger Lindsey said...

Hmm, is your number 1 a search for "Tatertot"?

And how did you end up in the search results for "Show me video of nipples over 1.5 inches long" ???
Did I miss that post?

Blogger Beverly said...

I'm not good at guessing games...I avoid them like the plague! But I'm sure that it has something to do with tatortots! I'm sure!

Thanks for the mention in the last post...we're starting to get very busy here!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I love seeing what people googled to get to my blog too! Happy 1 year anniversary :)

Blogger Jessica said...

ok, I'm dense...

Where do you go to see these on your blog (I want to see mine)

Help me?

Blogger Heather said...

You're not dense! It took me a LONG time to figure it out, and I finally just had to ask like you're doing. You have to use a "widget" from a stat couting sight. I use www.statcounter.com, but I know there are more. Go to that website and you will see all the instructions. If you need more help, just let me know! Oh yeah, and it's free!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer