Thursday, July 19, 2007
The Day is Falling Apart
Well, so much for the schedule! We were doing great until around 10:00am, Aeralyn fell off my bed and landed right on her head. I know, what was she doing on the bed? I know! I feel awful. I was less than 6 inches away from her when she fell, but I just couldn't catch her in time. It was like it happened so fast, but in slow motion too. I called the pediatician and they said to monitor her and to keep her up for the next 30 minutes. She only cried for about 5 minutes after it happened, and then she acted fine. She doesn't even have a knot on her head (yet) and it's only a little red. I'm so glad she missed the corner of my cedar chest because then we would have had a much bigger problem on our hands. The pediatrician called back about 45 minutes later to check on her and said it would be fine to put her down for a nap. That is what she is doing now, so I guess the schedule isn't completely thrown off. Never a dull moment.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Omg! Well, hopefully she's ok, and everything settles down...

I'm sure you'll have more of where those came from...it's only the beginning!

Blogger Lindsey said...

[forwarding post to the Child Protection Services...]

Just kidding! I'm sure she'll be fine. When I was little, I bumped my head more times that I can count! Or, maybe I can't count because I bumped my head...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ecks, at least she is OK. Abby fell off the couch, and sprained her ankle/knee and wouldn't put any pressure on it for a week.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer