Friday, June 15, 2007
While we're on the subject of dogs...
I've got some big news that I've been wanting to share with you all. I am an aunt to two new baby daschund girls. That's right y'all, sweet, adorable, squishy puppies!! Aaron's little sister just got them, and everyone is in love.

How could you not love these faces?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aeralyn thought they were the best things she had ever seen. She learned that puppies are soft...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and stretchy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Disclaimer: No puppies were injured in the making of this blog post.

And if you think you can handle the extreme cuteness overload of a baby and puppies together, then you should take a look at this video.


4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Omg! This had to be the cutest video ever! The "stretchy" picture was so funny...it had me giggling!

Blogger Marz said...

Oh my Gosh! that was sooo cute!
I love the "stretchy" pic & disclaimer, lol!!!

Blogger Beverly said...

The puppies are cute...but Aeralyn trying to catch a puppy? That is extreme cuteness!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl. they are cute puppies. By the way you will be an aunt to puppies again probably next month. Inkie's gonna be a grandma!!! Puddles and his studly self got Moomoo pregnant. I took her around to Wilma's and within an hour, she called and said Puddles was passed out in the yard. I can only imagine the words Inkie is thinking. Something like trailer park trash messing with my boy. She doesn't get along with MooMoo at all. Love the pics and all of you! Barbara

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer