Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Tatertot Tuesday #38: Yes, I know it's Wednesday...
I know, I'm late with the Tatertot Tuesday post this week. I have a very good reason though. I took the cutest video yesterday morning of Aeralyn dancing, so that is obviously what I wanted to post for Tatertot Tuesday. But, I spent all day yesterday trying to get the video to upload, and for some reason it's just not working for me. So, until I can get the video to work, here are some spaghetti pictures from a few weeks ago. I made spaghetti for dinner and let her play with the leftover noodles.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I think she's missing the bright red sauce that is supposed to accompany the pasta. Its a toddler tradition... for years!

Blogger Jessica said...

mmmmmmmm, spaghetti! She looks like she's enjoying it!

Is she eating much table food yet? Just wondering...

Blogger Heather said...

She has just started to eat alot more table food in the past couple of weeks. It is getting harder for us to feed her with a spoon...she's so independent!! She doesn't have any teeth yet though, so I'm careful about what I give her.

Alicia, I know she's missing the sauce =) I wasn't sure how well her tummy would tolerate it. But next time, I think I'll give her a little, and I'll be sure to post pictures!

Blogger Lindsey said...

She doesn't have to actually eat the sauce...just smear it all over her face for us :)

Blogger Marz said...

What no sauce? Lol.
She's adorable! I can't wait till my daughter starts getting into that stage too.

Blogger Beverly said...

I can't believe how grown up Aeralyn looks in these pictures - mostly in the last one. Maybe it's the spaghetti!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer