Friday, May 11, 2007
Meme!!
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

Eve
Sarah
Elizasmom
a lifetime
Pieces of Me

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
Alicia

Lindsey
CJ
Jessica
And I'm only tagging four people because I'm a rebel like that.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see...I was 12 years old, and I was getting ready to end the school year for the summer. I was ending 7th grade, and I hadn't met Aaron yet. I'm sure I was doing the normal pre-teen girl things: worrying about boys, talking on the phone, spending the night with friends and being dramatic.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was pregnant with Aeralyn, and I was still in the stage where I was enjoying it.

Five snacks you enjoy: (Just Five?!)
One: Doritos
Two:
Roasted Garilc Rye Chips (OMG I can eat a whole bag at one time. These things are like crack, seriously!)
Three: Land o Lakes individual cheese slices.
Four: Cheez Its
Five S'mores Pop-Tarts

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
One: What hurts the most by Rascal Flatts
Two: Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses
Three: I hope you Dance by Leann Womack
Four: Red Strokes by Garth Brooks
Five: In the End by Linkin Park


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Of course I would invest wisely, but after that I would:
One: Donate a big chunk of money to research for Von Hipple-Lindau.
Two: Buy new cars and new furnished houses for all the people who are important to me.
Three: I would take a trip to Australia, and depeding on how much I like it out there, I might by a house there. Aaron and I have always wanted to go to Australia, and it's just a big bonus that I actually "know" someone there now!
Four I would build a new house with a HUGE craft room that is furnished with all the latest scrapbooking supplies.
Five: I would build Aeralyn a custom made playhouse that is fully furnished. I always wanted one of those when I was little.


Five bad habits:
One: Biting my nails.
Two: Speaking before I think.
Three: Getting defensive too quickly.
Four: Grinding my teeth.
Five: Eating too much junk food.



Five things you like doing:
One: Reading to Aeralyn.
Two: Scrapbooking
Three: Taking pictures.
Four: SHOPPING!
Five: Driving in the car by myself with the windows down and the music up really loud.


Five things you would never wear again:
One: From the looks of the way things are going, a bikini.
Two: Jelly shoes
Three: a pony tail on the side of my head
Four: Frosty pink lipstick
Five: body glitter


Five favorite toys:
One: the laptop
Two: my camera
Three: my new phone I got for mother's day! Motorolla Razr!
Four: Photoshop
Five: all my scrapbooking stuff

Let me know when you're done with yours!!

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

What's wrong with ponytails on the side of the head? You have no style.

I will probably have to complete mine on Monday. You will have to wait in suspense until then...

Blogger Lindsey said...

OK, mine is complete.

Blogger Jessica said...

Hi! Sorry, I haven't done mine yet...I just saw that you tagged me! I'll get right on it today!

lol.....

Blogger Jessica said...

K! Mine's done!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer