Monday, April 30, 2007
Spring Fever

I've got spring fever bad this year. Worse than ever before.


I want to stay outside all day long. I want to lay in the sun with a book, lounge in the pool, and ride around in my car with the windows down, sun roof open, and music blaring.

I also want to throw everything in my house away and start over. This might even be worse than the nesting period I had when I was pregnant with Aeralyn. You all remember that, right? When I cleaned and organized the entire house in one weekend? Yeah, it needs to be done again. Desperately!

We have this room in the back of the house that is the designanted junk room. We put things there that don't have a place anywhere else in the house. Holiday decorations, scrapbooking and craft supplies, baby gadgets that are no longer needed, things that we are saving for a garage sale that will never happen, and bags of clothes to take to Goodwill. It has gotten so out of control that I can barely walk in there now. So, I think that is going to be my new project. I want to organize it and ultimately use it as my "craft room". I'm dreaming of a day when I can actually do crafts again. I also want to let Aeralyn use it as a craft room too since it had linoleum floors. That way, she can have fun with paints and Play-doh and markers without me having to worry about her ruining the carpet or the couch.

I'm going to say it right here that I'm going to have this room organized to my liking by the end of spring. So, that gives me until June 21st, right? I think that's the first day of summer. I have from now until then to get this done. You may think that sounds like a really long time, but trust me, it's not.





See what I mean? Wish me luck.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well yer gonna have to follow through with your spring-feverness now that you've blogged AND shown pictures. ;)


Just out of curiosity, are you finding lots of baby things no longer needed? I sure did. Some things I couldn't even remember buying and I sat there looking at them wondering how and why they were in my house. :\

Anonymous Roulette Games said...

True idea

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer