Thursday, April 19, 2007
Some Things I've Learned Lately
♦ I've learned that when deli cut turkey goes bad, it grows pink mold. Hot pink as a matter of fact. Yes people, it is time to clean the refrigerator again. Don't ever say I didn't teach you anything.

♦ I've learned that I should have cherished those days not so long ago when I could put Aeralyn on the floor to play with her toys. Quietly. In one spot. Now, she is all over the place chewing on power cords and pulling up on the entertainment center trying to pull the DVD player on her head. Over, and over, and over again. Oh dear GOD, it has begun. Please send help. And sleeping pills.

♦ I've learned that I can make a detailed list to take with me to Wal-Mart, and once I get there? Still manange to forget the most important things on that list. Such as toilet paper. And bread. And diapers. What can I say? I'm easily distracted.

♦ I've learned that mine and Aaron's tentative decision to maybe have only one child is most assuredly the worst idea we've ever had. By deciding to keep Aeralyn an only child we are damning her to a life of boredom and dismay. She will never learn to share, and she will think the world revolves around her, only to be terribly dissappointed when she gets thrown into the "real world". Also, we won't be real parents until we have more than one child. *rolls eyes*

♦ I've learned that tonights episode of Grey's Anatomy is a new one. Can I get an Amen?

♦ I've learned that this shampoo and conditioner combined with the use of this straightener equals the most awesome hair ever to grace my head, thankyouverymuch.

Now, that's all the useless knowledge I have for you today. I have to get ready to take the truck in to the dealership to be serviced. YAY! Actually, that is a totally real and non-sarcastic exclamation of pure joy because I get to go on this particular outing sans baby. And, I'm going to take my very own magazine from home that I've been dying to flip through. I'll actually get to read it without anyone ripping the pages out, crying because I'm not singing the ABC's again for the millionth time, or distracting me by trying to eat the curtains. Hallelujah!

Labels: , ,



7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Am I the only one that wanted to see a picture of pink mold? I'm a little disappointed.
And I think we all would love to see the most awesome hair ever to grace your head.

Blogger Mrs. DeVoe said...

i sent the products to my mohter so I can have the most awesome hair for my birthday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another baby! Yeah! You can't back out now, you've already told the world.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol heather at least your walmart list makes it into the store with you.i make one every.single.week. and somehow when i get into the grocery store, its no where to be found!
~tara

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lists never even make it into my purse most of the time which is probably why I almost always forget things *I* need.

We were toying with the idea of letting Kira be an only child... except her Dad was an only child and hated it. And then we realized it wouldn't be fair on Kira if she didn't have anyone to boss around, dominate and practice her judo-chop on. (LOL)

Blogger Alicia said...

I'm with Lindsey, I wanted a picture of this hot pink mold and the most awesome hair to ever grace your head.

What's with the only child thing? Apparently Aeralyn won't be the only one the earth revolves around, Kyra's in the same "only child" boat. Um, who decided that only children were going to grow up this way? Who is it that is dying for a piece of my mind?

Blogger Chinmay Sahoo said...

Nice article! You definitely did a good job of explaining this issue really clearly. I’m anxious to read some of your other posts.



Hair Building Fiber
Sandhi Sudha
Step Up Height Increaser

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer