Monday, November 13, 2006
This is the cold that doesn't end....
So, do you all remember that cold I mentioned last week? Well, I'm better now ( thanks for asking, psh ) But Aeralyn? She caught it. Her very first ever real live cold, and it's all my fault. It's not like I didn't wash my hands under scaulding hot water until they were red and raw, or use an entire gallon of hand sanitizer or anything. So, we have now been introduced to the snot sucker of DOOM, and it is not so much fun. She will tolertate the first couple of sucks, but after that? Get ready for the wrestling match of the century accompanied by blood curdling screams of horror.

But all I have to do to make it all better is pick her up and cuddle her close. Wouldn't it be nice if it would stay like that forever? Anytime she ever gets upset or hurt, or gets her heart broken, or comes home from school and tells me someone hurt her feelings, all I would have to do is give her a hug and the world would be right again. I know that won't be the case, but for right now? I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I'm so sorry we never asked how you were feeling. But I'm sorry that Aeralyn is sick now. Kyra's cold... yep, she's still got it. We're going on week three. But I hope Aeralyn doesn't have to suffer for that long. It's a hard life being a baby. Oh, and the snot sucker of doom, I gave up on it after 30 seconds of the first try... Jeremy still *tries* to use it today. And she's 13 months! Good luck with it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer