Friday, February 10, 2006
#2 from previous journal
Today we have taken some of the first steps for preparing for our baby. We sold Zoe, our bird, that we have had for over 3 years. Watching her go with her new family was by far one of the hardest things we've ever had to do, especially for Aaron. But we know it was for the best because she could have been a hazard to a curious toddler with little fingers later on. We just could'nt take that chance. I just hope that she will be happy with her new family. Today is number 84, and I only have 196 days left until the due date. I've really got to get working on the baby's nursery. Right now it is pretty much a storage room for all the stuff we don't know what to do with at the moment. I'm thinking a garage sale and a trip to the local Goodwill are in my future. And it needs to happen soon before I keep getting bigger and bigger, and then I might not feel like doing much of anything! I'm going to take pictures of the nursery as I work on it so you guys can see how much progress I've made. This weekend will put a big dent in what I need to do in there since we are taking a trip to my sisters. I am giving Hannah all of my old crazy daisy bedroom stuff, which has been taking up a lot of space in the new nursery. So at least that is a start! I'm working on putting pictures on here, so be patient with me! Thanks to everyone who signed the guest book...keep talking to me!

Labels:



footer