Thursday, February 09, 2006
#1 from previous journal
This will be the first journal entry! Today is number 83 and I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Baby's age since conception is 69 days, or 10 weeks. I luckily, have had no morning sickness whatsoever!! But I have had some aversions to foods that I normally love, which stinks, and it's made it hard for me to have much of an appetite. I've lost 11 pounds since my first visit to the OB in January, but the doctor said she's not concerned and that it is pretty normal. I just have to start gaining weight from here on out! I'm sure that will happen since my appetite is slowly returning. I've started showing a little bit already! I'm not quite ready for maternity clothes yet, but it won't be long since I only have a few items of my normal clothes left that I can wear. I've lost weight, but I think it all went to my belly! LOL! The doctor said that everything looks great with the baby so far. We have our first ultrasound pictures! I will post them on here as soon as I figure out how...whenever that may be! I'll also post some belly pics to show those of you I don't see very often my bump progress! Hope you all enjoy the site!

Labels:



0 Comments:

<< Home

footer